There’s like a million different ways to say “I love you,”
“put your seat belt on,”
“watch your step,”
“get some rest,” …you’ve just got to listen.
Unknown (via psych-facts)
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
Why is everyone posting the same stuff over and over again. Is there nothing better to talk about? I know for damn sure there is!!!
Ok guys so I am doing a science.
It’s for my sexuality unit of my psychology class.
I want you to Reblog this post if you’ve heard AND believe in the existence of Asexuality.
I want you to like this post if you have either never heard the term, or if you don’t believe in it.
Please help with the science.
a bunch of girls commented their numbers on harry’s instagram pics and i am gonna be that asshole that texts them pretending its harry
i fucking love myself
IM DOING THIS.
When scrolling through tumblr and finding evil posts like this. Oh it makes me love it and the bloggers so much more lol